Use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of the terms set forth in this policy. If you do not agree with or accepts these terms, you must stop using the website.
We do not intend this website for the use of persons who are under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information or data about such persons.
We are committed to the protection of your personal data and take every precaution to ensure its security.
This policy applies to all versions of the website (desktop and mobile), to any applications authored by us and used to access the website content, and also to all correspondence between you and the website.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us via our contact form.
Visitors to our website will have multiple levels of interactivity with us. We collect different information about you depending upon your level of interaction, as described in the following:
A. Members - Members are users who register with the website in order to interact with our services, for example, reading or submitting comments. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and password in the process of registering a username. When you use the website, we collect data about your preferences and interests. We will also collect technical and usage information as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - As a user of the website you passively provide us with technical data regarding your use of the website. We also collect data about your browser, device, location and time zone, your IP address and other such information.
We gather data about you in the following ways:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, passive data collection takes place by way of cookies and other automatic collection technology. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, your browser type, the operating system of your device, and your timezone and location.
Active Collection - We collect your personal data during the registration process. We also collect personal data when you post materials on the website and when you contact us by email or onsite forms or any other method of communication.
We use your personal data for many purposes, including the following:
- For the provision of the website and to enable your interaction with it
- To deliver relevant content and advertising
- To perform research and analysis for the purpose of website improvement
- For diagnosis and resolution of technological issues that affect the operation of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
We may share your personal data with the parties and for the purposes set out below:
- Service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing, analytics, security, hosting or website functionality), and only for the fulfillment of their services
- A buyer or legal successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or the sale or transfer of any or all assets in which personal information is among the assets transferred
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
You can contact us to exercise your rights regarding the collection and use of your personal information, which include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw your consent.
By using our website, you are agreeing to the transfer to and storage and processing of your information in countries other than your own, and which may have less stringent privacy practices. You are also agreeing to the transfer of your information to third parties that may be located outside of the European Economic Area.