We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement very seriously. In accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will respond to all such claims as per our Notice and Takedown Policy, as outlined below.
If you are the copyright holder, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, and you believe that you or your client's intellectual property appears on the website without proper permission, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. Your written notice must include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is alleged to be infringed, or a representative list of materials in the case where multiple materials are alleged to be infringed.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Information that will enable us to contact you, including your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringing has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person whom you have authorized to act on your behalf.
Please be advised that any DMCA Notice that is submitted without all of the previously listed information will be disregarded.
DMCA notifications can be sent to us by way of our contact form.
According to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any knowingly misrepresented claims of copyright infringement are subject to legal consequences. Any person submitting a false claim may be held liable for damages.
Any material accessible on the website that is claimed to be infringing copyright will be removed from the site, and repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated when appropriate. We will act expeditiously to remove infringing materials in accordance with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The website reserves the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all affected persons should check back on a regular basis to keep up to date on any such changes.